* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not Sure If I'm a Psychopath....But Glad to be a Hunk


I could never have been more surprised in my life than when my good blogger friend, Derek, at past, present, and future named me "Hunk of the Week." I swear to you, that's never happened before. I mean, who would have ever thought that a 44-year-old crazy and skinny gay guy with graying hair could be considered a hunk.....I don't think my name has ever been mentioned in the same phrase as "hunk" before (probably never will again, either!). All of that to say a huge thank you to Derek. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I'm teaming up with Mr. Joe Blog's Blog this week by doing a mini-interview column. He posed several questions for me and you'll find my answers on his blog today. He'll be answering the same questions on my blog in the next day or two. He's got a very funny site that I think you'll enjoy. He has been so creative with his ideas and I'm thankful that he's offered me such a cool opportunity to participate. Now, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm a psychopath or not (see his site and check out his posting to see what I'm talking about.)

Well, my partner has been so good to me lately. He always has been. In all of his loving goodness, he has passed along his strep throat to me which I immensely appreciate. I don't know exactly how it happened--we haven't exactly been swabbing out each other's throats lately. So, my loving Dr. P tells me five days of antibiotics and cough medicine with codeine in it for the night time hours (to hell with night time, I'm going to mix it with diet Cream Soda and ice for my afternoon soiree with Ellen DeGeneres). So, now I'm the one with the Vick's Vap-o-Rub under my nose at night now......yea, who's laughing now (see my earlier post on "Snow, Fake Trees, Snoring and (No) Sex)". By the way, the snoring has all but ended....the Breathe Rite Strips really do work! Yeah! No more sleeping in the guest room.
(P.S....The pic is our plastic/fake/pseudo/made in China/pre-lit tree that we put up)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hunk and the interview! Sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you get better soon.

Oh, and yes, I checked out your sky photos...BEAUTIFUL!!

Spider said...

Awww - sorry you are sick - hope you feel better soon... you HUNK you!

Brad said...

So the nose strips actually worked? You didn't have to break a rib or two to get the snoring to stop? I'll be damned!

Hope you feel better soon. Hunk.

Sh@ney said...

How could you possibly think for one moment your not "hunky" enough for a shoutout...(Wipes lusting drool from chin)...hehe...ok That was gross!...Feel better soon my sweet friend...Love your plastic/fake/pre-lit/China/psuedo Tree...*winks*...xox

Ryan said...

please u r cute as hell and it shows we all c it!

feel better soon!

A Lewis said...

You boys are all so sweet...do you treat all of us old goats so nicely? Thank you thank you thank you......from the bottom of my wheelchair to the top of my walker....now dash away, dash away, dash away all! Happy journey to you all.

Anonymous said...

I love and heartily approve of the tree!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.