* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Friday, February 09, 2007

Videos, The Queen, Reading, and Anger Management


All of my cruise videos have now been uploaded into YouTube. I'm learning, so give me a break, boys. A couple of the most cool things we did all week on the cruise: (1) In the ocean water with Annie, the dolphin. Literally, we got to hold her, kiss on her cute little nose and all of that....It was truly an amazing experience. (2) Cooking class for 10 people with the Executive Chef of the Westerdam. We cooked right up in the ship's kitchen! (3) The food each evening in the dining room can't be described. It's quality and presentation were nothing short of works of art. I hope you'll take a look. It's been a nice week to get back into the swing of things...I worked two days....and will work all weekend. Going to be spending every Saturday and Sunday night this month in one of my very favorite world cities....Vancouver, BC. But, hey, it's a hotel room....and a very very nice one at that.

Went to see The Queen last night (well, it was more like five queens going to see The Queen) at our favorite neighborhood theater, The Roseway. We went with my brother-in-law and two good friends. Everyone enjoyed it. Amazing those royalty emotions, or lack thereof. I am always into seeing how other groups of people feel/don't feel, do things/don't do things. Hopefully, it provide me with a more well-rounded insight into the world we live in.



Here's my latest in hilarious discoveries of books. I picked it out before the cruise because I didn't want anything heavy or something that made me think to much for vacation. It's a really funny book filled with extremely short chapters. You'll definitely see yourself numerous times in these chapters loaded with poking fun at our crazy selves.









Did you ever have one of these days? Things just seem to put you right on the precipice of flipping out and going off on someone. I know that Nathan blogged about this recently....but I'm sure that all of us can relate! (Being a flight attendant, I think I especially got a tee-hee out of it.) Enjoy.....We laughed ourselves to death over this one. Happy weekend everybody. (PS...There's a new audio greeting at the top of the page for the month of February.)




15 comments:

Nathan said...

That video about Nicoderm was awesome! haha!

Congrats on getting the hang of YouTube. The videos were much easier to browse through in that format. I'm glad you have them to document your travels.

Have fun in Vancouver :)

Anonymous said...

Firstly...you should never kiss a dolphin on the nose. You don't know where its been.

Second...queen for the Queen. We worship what we are ;)

Lastly...OMFG I so wish that flight attendants did that now! We'd have a very quiet and uneventful flight I'm sure. LOL
kb

SlyD said...

The videos are great! But now you've got me wanting to go on a cruise!!

The Nicoderm video was hilarious!! LOL Thanks for posting it!

And I hope you have a great February as well!

Spider said...

I have read Joel Perry's stuff and it is just TOO funny...

and WELCOME BACK - you were missed - your video's are excellent as are all the pics...

Single Guy said...

hilarious video mate!!!

Greg said...

Great videos of Aruba. I even liked the Nicoderm commercial. Would definitely make flights more entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love swimming with the dolphins! And the videos are great. As to your literary selection, would you believe I just finished it an hour ago? Have a great weekend in Vancouver.

LSL said...

I'm glad you're back! It sounds like such a nice time, and I loved the videos and pictures. I've never been on a cruise, so it was fun to see everything. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.

Love that video! WOW, I've had days like that. I also like your updated audio greeting. The greetings are always so cheery and positive - I like that you do that.

Last comment - I love the Roseway! :)

T-Bird said...

nice grass shack pic of you.

Doug said...

Glad you had a great time on your cruise!

We love Vancouver, too. We spent a week there last March and had so much fun. Such a beautiful area, if a bit chilly. I guess it's all what you get used to.

And I so wish airline personnel would act like that. Fewer people would break the rules!

one3y3 said...

Haha... love the Nicoderm clip!

Will said...

Just nice to have you back, Lewis--the videos are icing on the cake. The cruise keeps sounding better and better. Looking forward to more stories.

Sh@ney said...

Hmmm Oh to be a queen for a day...So tell me whats it like?...*winks* P.s Video's are awesome...TY for sharing your trip!

Anonymous said...

I loved em! You are awesome! Thanks for taking us with you!

Anonymous said...

I love the nicoderm clip. it always makes me laugh! So your going to up here in Vancouver soon? kewl!!