* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Gay Dude Contest and Award

Unbeknownst to me -- and quite a shock, I must say -- I've been nominated to receive the The_Gay_Dude Award for 2007 Best Personal Blog over at Gay Men Rule. I hope you'll take the time to vote and enjoy checking out each of the blog's nominated. There are really some awesome websites out there spilling over with creativity and fun. I appreciate all of my readers and the time they take to visit my site each day.

Don't forget to keep reading below for my true tale of sneaking around the streets behind the Iron Curtain.

16 comments:

Steven said...

I voted. Now I just need to find some more IP's. :-D

DEREK said...

I voted earlier today for you! :)

My adventures said...

and just how long do they give you for the acceptance speech before the band starts playing???

Anonymous said...

I hate this :(

Four people I really want to win were nominated (including you), so I had to pass on this round.

But I'm really happy that you were nominated. May the best man win!

Unknown said...

ooohhh... I voted! I feel so american!

Unknown said...

oh... and btw... I enjoyed your video for this month but it blocks about 1/3 to 1/2 of your current post! It makes it hard to read...

how can we make it smaller?

Sam said...

Oh no, so many I know and read... Maybe I can vote once for all of those I like...

savante said...

Congrats! Great to be nominated. When's the party?

Ur-spo said...

congratulations for the nomination.
goodness knows how anyone could choose one over the others!

Rick Rockhill said...

You've got my vote! Good luck , my friend!

daveincleveland said...

got my vote buddy........congrats........now, where and when is the party

Doug said...

Do I get a special prize if I vote? *eg*

one3y3 said...

Good luck!!

Wayne said...

There is some good competition there. I read quite a few of them, but I voted for the best one!
....
....
you of course!

Billy said...

Got my vote. At that time you were leading the race!

Michael Guy said...

I cast my vote for you, dollface.

Your blog is listed among some other great talents as well. Hard choice.

The vote, that is.