* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Spirit Meets Jimmi and Dan Variety Cast


Just as Karen Black steered her way perilously through the Wasatch Mountains outside Salt Lake City in Airport 1975, so I pick my way through the tough questions tossed at me by Dan and Jimmi in their latest Variety Cast episode. And Karen's hair has never looked better. She simply wouldn't allow a hole in the side of the 747 to hamper her day.....and neither did I. Enjoy the Variety Cast Here! Thank you, boys, for having me as your guest -- you both behaved as perfect hosts. And I hope that both Karen and I proved well as guests. You're awesome!

11 comments:

Sorted Lives said...

You are a true gentleman -- LOVE, LOVED, LOVED your podcast with Jimmy and Dan. Made me smile and laugh! Hope to see you and your man soon!

bardelf said...

Karen Black is awesome!
And, hey, so are you, Lewis!

Anonymous said...

Great hearing you on their show. I think that's the most I've heard your voice before. When you do that Skype cast, let me know, I'll join in if I'm free.

Steve said...

Thanks for the shout out Mr. Sexy voice.

D-Man said...

Oh honey, you can fly my holey cock-pit anytime!

If only we had such stunning cinema today!

Well, you hade made me listen to my very first Podcast. You continue to drag me, kicking and screaming into this brave new world.

Your voice sounds so sexxxy online. Grrrrrr.

kenny said...

I listened to it. It was so funny! I didn't know you were a flight attendant I wanted to be one when I was little. I liked the whole safety demonstration that you guys do. I also wanted to be a pilot too. I hate flying now though. It's a big phobia of mine. One time I was on a plane and we were flying through a lightning storm. It was the scariest moment of my life but the flight attendants calmed me down and stuff. I was young. That is why I really like flight attendants. I don't like take off either. Anyways great job on the podcast!

The Persian said...

Enjoyed the cast heaps. :)

Wayne said...

Loved the show! And a nice picturtoo!

Brettcajun said...

Lewis. I thought you were WAY too passive. I wanted to hear more horn dog in you. ;) You should have steered the conversation to sex to fire up those radio ratings! ;) Oh well... maybe next time we can do our own podcast and get tawdry. ;)

Jimmi said...

Thanks for being on the show sweetie :) We loved having you on! See you soon!

Jimmi

Anonymous said...

I'm waking up early to listen, I just got back from vacation and I have to get some zzz's, but can't wait to start my day with this tomorrow. Gives me something to look forward too.