* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Frosty, Cold Morning in Portland


"Odd, the entitlement of humanity -- floating mere feet abreast the darkness, the world beneath. Shiny pearls exist next to their near demise and loss. "I deserve this" drifts across the world of a nearly perfectly balanced world of water." -- Lewis, 14 October 2007, ms Zaandam, midpoint San Diego to Hilo


Don't miss out on these amazing photographs of the early morning fog and sunrise to the east of Portland this morning....complete with Mt. Hood rising at nearly 12,000 feet. It was cold out, foggy, and frosty as I set out with my new camera to find the best in morning views. To you, all of my friends, I say ENJOY!


7 comments:

Doug said...

Holy crap those are nice photos! Ever think of a career change?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wonderful images... hope to be seeing them myself in the not so distant future!

Laurie said...

I would LOVE to wake to that in
the fall. A cup of coffee or tea
sitting on the deck out back deep
breath of fresh air......Oh the
beauty of mountains.

Steven said...

Beautiful captures! You know how I love sunrises. Thanks for sharing!

Billy said...

Stunning! Would love to see that in person one day...

Ur-spo said...

i should be living in the Northwest.
I am obviously wasted here in the desert.

Wayne said...

That is a pretty picture!