* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Head Is Spinning


neutering, taxes, escrow, HOAs, neighborhood, hospital, kidney stone, bad attitude, anger, candles burning, lockbox, flyers, For Sale signs, interest rates, preapproval, doggy doo doo, lawn mowed, garage sale, basement cleaning, change for yard sale, Craigslist to list house and garage sale, finding New Mexico quarter, lighting in house "just so," Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, removing shoes to walk through homes for sale, rejected offer, family fights, fantastic new townhomes, Mother's Day card in the mail, property taxes, still looking for Utah quarter, using plenty of Febreze for that fresh scent, half baths versus full baths, closet space, storage, cleaning out closets, putting junk on the side yard with "Free" sign on it, wondering why I want a higher mortgage payment, new rug for the bathroom, hoping that Mason is okay during his surgery today, eating at Taco Time........shall I go on?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made my head spin as well. :( Deep breaths and before you know it will all be over until the next time.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I gotta sit down! I know in this pseudo world of blogging most of us don't _really_ know each other, but believe it or not, I was on a long drive today and thought "I wonder how Lewis is doing?" Well, now I know! Whew! Hang in there! {hugs}
Wendy

Timmy said...

Taco Time? Sounds yummy.

Rick said...

You spend me right round baby, right round, like a record baby.
Dang Lewis. You're making me tired.
Mason will be fine.

Laurie said...

You wore me out. I think I need a
nap now.

Wake me before dinner.


HUGS!!!

Greg said...

Sounds like you need a vacation....

Anonymous said...

You definitely need a vacation! Come to Phoenix! :)

Doug said...

You're moving? :(

Sorted Lives said...

Life is crazy these days. Take care of yourself!

Billy said...

Buying a new home is nightmare-ish! Best of luck...

Lemuel said...

What a whirlwind!

BTW, I may have an extra UT, not sure on the NM. I'll have to check when I get home.

dit said...

That is the busiest day I think I have ever heard of. No wonder you feel as though your head is spinning.

Java said...

busy much?
blessings, dear. Free from pain, worry, and chump change. :)

Nathan said...

Let it all out sweetheart

tornwordo said...

That made my heart race. Hang in there!

r. said...

Focus on what's most important to you Lewis... then all these other stuff will seem trivial to you. And didn't someone say that a thousand-mile journey start with one single step? :-)

Take care luff!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your head has stopped spinning and that Mason is OK!

-carywd said...

it's just amazing what we put ourselves through
good luck with it all

Ur-spo said...

when stuff like that happens; get very technical - consider yourself plugged into all this nonsense. Catch yourself doing it and envision unplugging from it all; call back your energies from the past and the future to the present.
It is not a bad exercise to get rid of the bats.