* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Think She's On to Something Here .....

Just look below at what my friend Java at My Life, Or Something Like It sent me. Don't tell her, but I think she's crazier than I am. And she obviously knows me and which part I play in this thing we call life. And she's possibly struck a gold mine on how to save this nation's ailing airline, and oil, crisis.

HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES
Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place.
Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell -- They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?
The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.
Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and 'special services.'
Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still need male flight attendants, or as they will be called Go-Go Boys. So lewis, there's still a job for you!

I don't want to be stuck in a plane for hours with just pussy!

Laurie said...

I totally agree with peter!
But I wouldn't mind being stuck
in a plane for hours with pussy
either :D


HUGS!!!!

Java said...

This idea has limited application. Maybe we ought to redefine the different sections. Instead of first class, business, and coach, we could have nekkid women class and nekkid men class.

Lemuel said...

Love it!

Jim said...

Wow... um... because uh... you know how eager everyone is to get on a plane with rowdy drunk people already...

Anonymous said...

Chuckling! SOOO funny!
The comments are as great as the post was! Peter, Laurie, you crack me up!

Ryan said...

hey u big homo i got your message u comin my way when where and what? i got some things going on like work and a surprise i cant talk about online yet so u will have 2 email me if u want 2 know. but let me know!

Sorted Lives said...

That was funny!! :)

We know a gay airline would ALWAYS be profitable!!

dit said...

That is funny. CPR preforming stripper flight attendants? Who could ask for anything more. lol

Anonymous said...

I think it's the other way around. We wouldn't need the female flight attendants. We need the male ones to do the stripping. And men can handle more alcohol (sometimes) and therefore more sales.

You would be the headliner for whatever flight you're on! :-)

Mark in DE said...

It may be too late!

Mark :-)

Mark in DE said...

Let's hear about that Sordid Lives party!

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm with most of the commenters here - we definitely need naked male flight attendants. That would encourage me to do more flying.

Hugo said...

Or have all the passengers be nude. That way we'll know they won't be hiding any weapons (after the obligatory cavity search)

RAD said...

cute Mason and daddy! How is he new pad? Hope all is well and you are enjoying this wonderful summer we are having in the PAC NW!

Dave2 said...

I dunno... didn't they try this with Hooter's Air? That never seemed to take off.

Heh heh.

Wayne said...

She's got a good idea, but your commenters have better ones!

Tony said...

Keep us guys onboard. We're much more accommodating. Well at least we Brits are ;-)