* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bitches R Us


Well, looky here at what my little Malti-Poo is sporting these days. It's a gift from a friend of ours. He went to the manscaper this morning....and boy did his daddys get in trouble. Bad daddy! Bad daddy! The groomer pointed out how matted his hair is (hair, not fur, for malti-poos). He must be brushed every single day....and get rid of the harness...it mats down the hair even more. Sigh. When will parenthood ever take root in me? Anyway, the irony of the shirt is that he is a totally loving, non-aggressive, no attitude sort of pup. The shirt makes us both giggle. I'm wondering if I can get my flabby self wrestled into that shirt?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a cute addition and passerbys will get a "hoot" out of it. Flabby?? Puh-leease! Love the new header photo of the blog, too.

Lemuel said...

The shirt is just proof that gay parents can raise straight children. ;)

Laurie said...

I should get one for my male dog
that says 'TOPS LOVE ME'




HUGS!!!!

RAD said...

so cute ...now brush that hair daddy!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's just too cute!

Java said...

Your baby will probably love to be brushed every day. What a special bonding time with his daddies. If I were you, I'd brush him while relaxing on the balcony. Less hair to clean up inside the house, and birds and other nest building critters will use that soft fluffy hair to line their nests.

Ur-spo said...

that was funny and clever; i thank you for it.

CawfeeGuy said...

LOVE IT!
my hubby brushes our yorkie puppy every night...dunno where he gets the patience (if it was up to me he'd be cut REALLY short) but dammit that dog looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Trip to the dog groomers-$55.
Sassy little shirt for Mason-$35.
Having 2 sexy "bitches" ;) for daddys??- Priceless!!!

I bet you'd look great in a baby T! Go for it!

Christopher said...

At first glance, I thought the pic was of a lesbian wearing that shirt...oopsie!

Tony said...

*so* gay ;-)

Breenlantern said...

I want the video of you trying to get into the shirt...woof.

Billy said...

Yes, they need to be brushed daily dear. Parenting is hard work... Our two stand ready just after dinner to get brushed. It's a little ritual already. Hope you enjoy the trip!