* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Madness That Is Mondays

First and foremost, here are the boys showin' off their panties -- shameful little things that they are. It is Monday, you know.....

Secondly, I'm off to Seattle this afternoon to rendezvous with my Hubby for our annual Recurrent Training. He's done a nice job of telling what we're required to do in his post. I'll be glad when it's over and the pressure is off. We've done this for many, many years so you'd think it gets easier. It does in some ways. In other ways, it's always a nerve-wracking to be yelling and shouting airplane evacuation drill commands.

We had the chance to meet Mark and His Hubby from Tales of The Sissy. What a nice couple....we really enjoyed their casual and relaxed company. They loved Portland -- so, who knows...we may have them as permanent residents at some point in the future.

Our summertime has not come to an end yet....we're going to be basking in the 90s again over the next few days -- it's such a lovely city and the blue sky always shows it off so nicely.

We've got out-of-town visitors coming in October for nearly a week -- that story will be forthcoming very soon! Suffice it to say, that we're excited for the visit and the opportunity to say Hi to these friends again. I know, I know....you're on pins and needles with anticipation......

Hope you all enjoy your week, wherever you are and whatever you're doing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the training. I'll feel safer now the next time I fly.

We've been having such great weather in Minneapolis. High 8s/low 90s. I'm not sure where this weather was this summer--but I'll take it now!

LSL said...

You guys have the busiest social calendar of anyone I know! :>

Enjoy your time in Seattle with hubby, and I hope the training goes well. And I agree about the city being so beautiful under the blue sky - some are complaining about the coming heat, but I say, let's enjoy it while it lasts!

Larry Ohio said...

Ditto what LSL said. If I was half as busy as you guys I'd die of exhaustion.

However if you guys were twice as busy as me, you'd probably die of boredom! LOL

Hope your training and testing goes well.

Ur-spo said...

Enjoy Seattle. I hope to be there myself in the next couple of weeks.

Rick said...

Lewis you must give great party favors to have so many out of town guests. Your having days in the 90's? Hard to believe. I like the new banner shot!

anne marie in philly said...

wait, don't tell me, sean and jeffrey are coming out to see you, right?

do I get points for a correct guess?

Anonymous said...

I likes your bright yellow skivies... ;)
I just love Seattle, kickin' myself for not seeing it more then I lived in OR.

Mark in DE said...

What a delight it was to meet you and your hubby for breakfast! We enjoyed getting to you know two very much and hope to see you again soon. We loved Portland, but are NOT moving again. Sorry. :-)

Rick Bettencourt said...

Oh how I miss the Northwest.

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Man...thank god for the weekend!