* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

SoCals Vocals Ramp It Up

My fellow good-friend-o-blogger buddy David over at Someone In a Tree has a cousin participating in NBC's television show The Sing Off! airing tonight through Friday. I just watched a trailer for the show -- it made me feel so good, so alive, so energized. I haven't even heard of the show until now. But I can tell you that I will be watching.

From my limited understanding, the SoCals need to end up in the finals on Wednesday in order for television audience members to be able to vote for them for the Friday finale. Obviously, David and his family have a giant stake in this deal. So, check it out, would you please? No orchestra, no instruments, no karaoke. Just hot vocals by a bunch of fired-up folks in this world of lackluster television shows and blah. I hope you'll take time to watch in your busy schedules.

6 comments:

tomaspdx said...

They did a really great job with a not so easy to song... Queen's "Need Somebody to Love" I'll be rooting for them this week Lewis!

Anonymous said...

PERFECT! This post (and the clip I did go watch) reminded me that I totally wanted to watch this show! Thanks Arnie! I love A Capella

Stephen said...

I watched by default while channel surfing. The show was quite agreeable & fun... but I couldn't stop eyeing host Nick Lachey's impressive package..... it's the miracle of the Christmas slut!

Mark in DE said...

It would be a GREAT show if they would just get rid of the judges' comments.

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

I have to say, the SoCals do have cuteness on their side.

Wayne said...

I've been following the show too. It's been quite good!