* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Portland Red Dress Party 2010


Pictures to Prove It are Here ..... Portland Red Dress Party 2010 !!

Oh yeah, baby. And....we're back. After yesterday's introduction to Portland's annual Red Dress Party, we're bleary eyed and have groggy voices this morning. It was a sea of red. I'm amazed how many men, and women for that matter, looked reeaaallly good in red dresses. It was a night of seeing red on so many levels. In fact, we were some of the more conservatively dressed in the midst of several thousand. Hats, bling, corsets, suspenders, skirts, low cut, high cut, nipples, piercings, boots, heels, feathers, boas, glitter, body painting, cocktails, copping feels, shawls, faux fur, plenty of alcohol for lubrication, flirting, whispering, yelling, jello shots.

Oh yeah, one more thing..... nipple licking and tit showing as well. By females. To me and on me. Umm hum. Don't tell me that I don't get out much or don't have a good time. I got to meet three people that I've known online for quite some time now. I'm still amazed how no introductions are necessary and how we can spot one another a mile away.

Our buddies Jo and Andy kept us good company and made sure we stayed out of trouble. Even as we all paraded (yes, we did parade) across East Burnside in our dresses. You know, I kept saying that if we'd just hang out on the street corner on Burnside just for a short time, we could probably turn a trick or two. Cash up front, required. And I don't think that the thong with red lips on it I was sporting underneath my Sear's dress had anything to do with it.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG... Jeff loved the pics.... now he wants a red dress event... very cool and sassy!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a roaring success. Glad it was such fun.

anne marie in philly said...

you two were the best looking in red...although lewis is pictured with some woofy hairy dude in a spaghetti strap red dress...well, I'd hit that!

annie said...

okay now i just gotta say something. your husband is H-O-T.

i really like the glitter you decided to go with! sounds like all of you had a roaring fun time. i'll bet you could make billions of dollars just standing out on FREMONT!!!!!

nipple licking??? mmmmmmm could i go next year? ;-) pleeeeeze? i like the nipple licking thing!

Ur-spo said...

what a hoot !
I am both envious and proud of you two.

natalie said...

y'all were DAVINE!

:)

Looks like a great time was had by all!

Lemuel said...

I hope you donated the profits from your tricks to the cause as well. ;)

tornwordo said...

That looks like such fun. I've never had a dress on (do they make my size?) but I'd definitely love to participate in that event sometime.

Unknown said...

My goodness it sounds like it was a full-blown, wild ride, nipple licking time! I love the glitter too!

Greg said...

Definitely ask for cash up front. Those ATM cards aren't all that easy to use.

You two look fantastic, by the way.

Mark in DE said...

What a trip!!

Birdie said...

My cheeks hurt from grinning through the entire photo set. You guys have the best fun! You know, red is a good color on me...

Java said...

I was thinking about you and your red dress the other day. I'd love to design a red dress for you, darlin'.

Sounds like loads of fun. I'd go in a minute. I'd even wear a red dress, though red is a dreadful color on me.

Wayne said...

Looked like such fun! And for a good cause too!

Michael Guy said...

Hot stuff, sweetie! WOOF!