* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Opportunity

Today, I honor my partner by posting his New Year's letter to his friends and family. As you read, you'll sense his struggle and the advances he hopes that we'll all make in 2007. He knows the value of time and how fleeting it can be. To wish you all peace and encouragement as we move forward....yet one more notch on the clock of life. Big New Year's Hugs to you all....Lewis. And now......(If it's not the top posting when you get to this site, scroll through until you find "Opportunity")..http://its-raining-men.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Matt said...

Beautiful and stunning. That's all.

Happy New Year to you both!!!

TJ said...

All the best for 2007!

Michael The Shadow said...

Well I said it there and I'll say it here....You're hubby is a brilliant man and you thank him for me!

Hugs to you both and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Red Seven said...

Truly fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing that.

K-A said...

Wonderful! I wish the both of you the very best in this coming new year.

one3y3 said...

Happy new year... blog toast at midnight.

Homer said...

Happy New Year Lewis and hubby!

Doug said...

Happy New Year Lewis and Steven!

Minge said...

You're filthy and I'm gorgeous.

Happy new year!

DEREK said...

Happy New Year bubbas! I hope this will be ya'lls best!

Ryan said...

i seen it on there it was awesome just like u guys! glad u made it thru the new year! kisses!

Nathan said...

That was just absolutely beautiful. I can see Steven shares the same wonderful perspective on life that you do :) It's so well written, and such a great approach to the New Year!

Also, as always, I enjoy your monthly audio greetings. Happy New Year to you buddy! Hugs

Sh@ney said...

Inspirational...You are both simply gorgeous in nature...HNY t you both ..big hugs...xox

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years Lewis. Looks like you were right in myf neck of the woods - Oakland. I almost opted to go there for my vacation reprieve before starting school. My mom lives over in Castro Valley.

I head out for Orlando this morning at about 9am...seeing Spiderf and should also see Sorted and Derek (past Present and Future).

Hanging over at Wordpress these days rather than Blogger.