* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Finally Here!

The bags are all packed, suntan lotion included, sunglasses, cruise documents, book to read, snacks, camera....and thong (powder blue). We'll be home on Monday, February 5, so I won't be posting or able to read your sites until then. Maybe a post or video from the ship....we'll have to see. So, tonight we leave Portland on this:



We'll meet my parents in Seattle and then we'll fly from Seattle-Miami overnight (arrive Miami at 07:00am Saturday morning). We fly on this to Miami:




We'll meet our limo driver and cruise along in this:



The limo will take us to Fort Lauderdale to The Bahia Mar Beach Resort.


We'll spend Saturday sunning and relaxing on Fort Lauderdale beach and maybe take a ride around on the Water Taxi. On Sunday morning, we'll take a short taxi ride to Port Everglades where we'll board this:

Happy days to you all. I wish you a week of health and happiness. Cheers!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good for you...have a great trip and relax and enjoy yourselves. Wish we could come too!

Will said...

Bon Voyage! Have a great time with the husband and family.

SMOOOOOOCH!

Red Seven said...

That thong is the scariest thing I've seen all week. And I watched the State of the Union, so that's saying something.

Kevin said...

Bon voyage! Don't fall overboard.

Blair said...

Thong? Funny....I didn't see that in our suitcases......looks like I am in for a surprise.....

I didn't watch the State Of The Union (I am completely aware of the state of our unions....and dont like it one bit) and I still think it is the scariest thing I have seen....sorry honey!

jay lassiter said...

wow, that thong is a teensy thing!
hard to imagine staying out of trouble with that!
safe travels and HAVE FUN!

TJ said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time and hope to see you soon
-carywd

one3y3 said...

Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

Your friends will miss you until you come home again

Love and kisses

Debbie K

tornwordo said...

Have a ball and take pics!

LSL said...

Have a wonderful, sunny, fun, relaxing time! (And I'm a die-hard Alaska/Horizon fan, so it was fun to see those pics after several years away.)

K-A said...

I hope y'all have a wonderful journey. You know For Lauderdale is only a day's drive from Savannah. ;)

Jimmi said...

I am SO SO jealous! It was almost a year ago when I went on my first cruise and I miss it SO MUCH!! I didn't want to get off the ship the day we got home. :( You will love it! We are talking about another cruise in the spring perhaps, I hope we do!

Now about that thong...:)

JoeBlogs said...

should be great, have a good time.

Single Guy said...

Have a great holiday! enjoy it!

T-Bird said...

Bring back a long hot one (we're speaking about summer here)

My adventures said...

I know this is late but sebastian beach in lauderdale is the gay beach... easily spotted from the car i might add... look for all the jewelry and hair product!!! have a blast and take lots of pics!!!

Wayne said...

Have a great time!

Nathan said...

Have a fun trip! Talk to you when you get back :)

DEREK said...

will we get a video podcast of you in that blue thong? Please!

Ryan said...

have a blast sexy!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your cruise!

Don't get seasick.