* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Snow White and Her Foreskin


Lovely friends of our joined us last night for dinner, drinks, and a load of self-serving girl talk. You would have loved it. We've known J&A for years but seldom take the opportunity to see them -- "We should get together sometime." These guys show up with a huge Papa Murphy's chicken/garlic pizza and the most beautiful orchid in the world (pic above and more on Flickr.com). He promised me it's easy to take care of..."just three ice cubes a week." We're digging through the pizza and spinach salad and wiping our mouths daintily as girls should. Plus, we're about half way through perfectly good bottles of Red Door Pinot Gris and Red Diamond Merlot, when the alcohol-induced statement hits:

J&A: Your blog seems so prim and proper. Almost "Snow White" like.

Us: Choke and gasp. (Chunk of garlic dislodges and makes it way back up.)

J&A: Yea, makes you guys almost sound "Victorian" -- Like there are little hearts and flowers on the walls.

Us: (In my mind....."What are you.....HIGH or something?"

J&A: I mean, it's almost like "Dad and Dad" when we see you guys. You're more married than most straight couples we know.

Us: Okay, so this guy's Pinot Gris has hit hard. And then the bomb shell:

J&A: I want some, you know, scrotum and foreskin talk here. Let's talk about foreskin restoration or something. I've never missed my foreskin.

So we talk about foreskin, scrotum, and penile piercings. (Don't ask....we'll save that conversation until you're visiting us and drinking heavily.) And after we've exhausted that little bit of heavenly talk.....

J&A to Us: And we thought you guys were NOT our kinky friends.

Don't forget, kids, that Snow White did have SEVEN dwarfs (lest we consider her more pure than she really was.)

13 comments:

Christopher said...

I'm looking forward to your future scrotum-filled posts...will there be lots of pics?...btw, I love the title of this here post!

Dave2 said...

Well thank you very much!

By mentioning the phrase "penile piercing" in the above entry, you've caused my testicles to retreat so far into my torso cavity that it will probably be WEEKS before I see them again! They know full well that its only a small leap to "scrotal piercing" from there...

Robert said...

And the prince wasn't really a prince. But you knew that, right?

Yes, I'll have a second helping of foreskin, please! heh.

K-A said...

I'd rather hear more about the Merlot or Pino Gris.

Anonymous said...

Don't change a thing! We love you just the way you are!

Mike said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm foreskin!

My adventures said...

aren't there bazillions of websites already doing the scrotum/foreskin thing? i can name 10 just off the top of my head!! pun intended!!

TigerYogi said...

Now, I sincerely hope that the foreskin restoration posts will NOT overshadow the posts on doing decoupage and making potpourri pom-poms?

I still have the Spring Cotillion to prepare for, and I need help!! ;P

"W" said...

Wow...if that post title doesn't catch your eye...then well...hmm.

Sounds like a challenge to keep up with you two at table talk. I like a challenge!

Have a great weekend.

D-Man said...

Well, you know about those Victorians... All about social convention and whale-bone corsets on the surface, but they got freaky when snogging the maid or the gardner in the tool shed. Anyway, ALL of these things are YOU. So, get as nasty as you want, and then tell us about arranging the flowers. By the way, you know very well how Troy is OBSESSED with foreskin...

one3y3 said...

Ok, I have to admit that I have a fantasy involving a little person and your post has my mind in the gutter regarding what Snow White did with her dwarves.

Anonymous said...

I love you just the way you are, but ofcourse you can "shock" us once in a while

Will said...

Ah, yes, foreskin. That which was taken before I had a chance to say "Hey, that's MINE! I have plans for that."

I'll like this blog no matter what you write about. Like you, I don't write about my sex life except to mention on occasion that there IS one. Write what you feel, Lewis.