* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cadavers, Spatulas, and Vibrators

UPDATE ON THE CADAVER CALCULATOR BELOW: Guess what? I've redone this little calculation a few times now....and it appears that the healthier you are right now being alive, the less you'll be worth when you're dead and cold. Apparently, they like me being albino, drinking, taking meds, being overweight, and having had major surgery.....because when I entered all of that, it jumped my worth WAY up above anyone else's so far. So, I guess I'm happy being healthy right now. And who cares about when the lid is closed on me (or the fire starts). Enjoy and have fun with it!

I'm a little disappointed to be posting this. I stole it from my friend Steven at A Friend of Dorothy's. And he's worth more than me. Bugger. Like I said to him, it's time that I just admit it. He's cuter, sexier, younger, and just plain old has more to offer as a dead person. How about you? If you're worth less than me, I want to hear about it. More than me? Don't bother. I can't stand the relentless rejection.

















As a side note, there are some perverts out there that all of my faithful followers should be made aware of. Don't be caught off guard! Know who your gaggle (in the case of geese...or Google, in this case) is. Here's who has been looking for me this week via Google searches. It's not so pretty:



1. Why Do I Use a Spatula With My Vibrator
2. Foreskin piss
3. Gardening GLBT (what? Straight people don't garden?)
4. Nude Beach KGB (this is really not a good sign)
5. Hairdo for Mature (god, it sucks getting old)
6. Pony Rides Oregon (Does hung like a horse count??)

One of these really concerns me. Well, actually more than one. I feel like I may need some medication. But one of them sounds like a medical experiment right out of the Nazi era. And a couple of them actually turn me on! I love horses.

On, yet, another note: Here are the pics from our trip to Idaho following San Francisco Gay Pride. There are some really cool shots of a butterfly that sat nice and still for me while I took a million shots of it. Really cool stuff!







PRINCE ON CRACK...........

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm worth less than you. :( Figures.

Steven said...

I believe what made the difference between us is that I couldn't go higher than #4 on that age question....fleeing!!

Great photos from Idaho. I particularly like the bridge shots [and those who were on it. Had to get that one in there :-)]. Anything architectural that incorporates the projection of "shadow design" is nice.

K-A said...

Heh, heh. You're so silly.

Wayne said...

Sorry Lewis, I'm worth $4550.00
But then again......is that really a good thing? Do you think someone might find out, and come looking for me in the night? Maybe if I was "cheap" (like you);-) I might feel safer.

Robert said...

Steven beat me by $85! ahaha! Wait, how am I supposed to feel now? At first I thought it was one of those tests that tells me how much I'm WORTH! *whew!*

Anyway, from the first picture, I thought I saw your undies. Dammit!!! Can you post a more revealing picture, please! :-)

xoxo

Billy said...

HA - beat ya! Worth a whole whopping $4725... Not that anyone wants either of us dead, right?

Love the pics - wish I could have been there.

tornwordo said...

I'm worth within a hundred bucks of you.

Sh@ney said...

Wow - $200 more than you dead...Must be hair length...
Hmmm interesting post...Not sure what to think actually...lol

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I see you comment on Ryan and Mike's blog well I am trying to get all the people that read there blog to go here and leave a comment so they can pass it on too them with hopes we can get them to come back and blog again.
http://bestgayblogs.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=819&Itemid=42

Thanks, Danny

Doug said...

Not entirely sure why, but my dead body is worth $5,875. Can I take out a mortgage on that?

And why DO you use a spatula with your vibrator? ;)

Tony said...

Well someone is hoping all over the country like I am...only you have free access, you bum! LOL Care to pass along some free travel miles? Hehehe!

Nice to know I am worth $4125...guess I beat you out. Kinda warped, aye?! Had a blast in Chicago and Florida.

A Lewis said...

Hey Boys and Girls: An update to this Cadaver Calculator. If you're overweight, had major surgery, drink more, smoke more, an albino, and have long hair, you'll be worth more....NOT LESS. So, if you're healthier now and no major troubles, then you'll be worth less in your death. Wild, weird, and wacky.....I know. So, less is more!

K-A said...

Well, then I guess it must be my glass of wine a day that makes me worth more. It's the merlot, it must be!

Anonymous said...

these are too funny! Still sexy though! I really enjoyed the pictures of Idaho! You guys really see the world.

Ur-spo said...

hohoho
those photos make you simultaneously butch and fabulous; who could ask for more?

T-Bird said...

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4765!

Think I'll hold out for a better price.

bardelf said...

$4,175 is how much this bod is worth. As for your head bands, Saint Lewis, go with the pink one. It brings out the real you.

My adventures said...

My cadaver is worth $6065... it's all those ailments... i'll have to tell the hubby not to have me cremated but to sell me for research and take a nice little vacation with the $$$... on me... lol...

"W" said...

I totally forgot that whole corpse calculator crap...I'm still laughing, um smiling at those cute pictures.

Brettcajun said...

My deadbody is worth $15 more than yours Lewis. :)I guess the extra girth down there counts for more. ;)

S said...

Did I miss something? Why hasn't anyone asked about that thing in your hair?

Wiener Wrangler said...

Where have you been my whole life?