* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Matthew McConaughey and Me in Las Vegas and San Francisco

I shot these pics of Matthew's BB and mine on a recent trip. Guess whose is whose. I admit, it's hard to tell the difference. And don't miss his hot pics in People Magazine.















Here are a few pics from Las Vegas......you can't believe the development, condos, and hotels that continue to be built. Here are more Vegas pics (nothing of the really touristy areas, which is not my gig at all).

















And a week or so before Vegas, I went with a few friends on a whirlwind day tour of San Francisco -- with heavy emphasis on the Castro. You'll see all of the pics here. What a cool, fun place. Did I happen to mention the pitcher of Sangria at Luna or the warm sun on our heads while we had a drink at Cafe Flore?
















If you're still reading this, you can see some awesome pics of flowers in our yard here.....Peonies are one my all-time favorites.

22 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I liked the one with you smiling alone the best.

K-A said...

Again with the sexy waistline. Yummy!

Wayne said...

Sorry Lewis, I'd recogise Matthews tummy anywhere! Yummy!
And you need to tan a little!

DEREK said...

man what a shine in your eyes, you look so fresh! And I love the tummy shots too

Steven said...

Looks like Matthew needs to get his stomach toned up and tanned like yours! Loved the pics. Looks like you had fun in the store. But stick with a fidora and Foster Grants.

Robert said...

*rubs Lewis' tummy* heh!

My adventures said...

i haven't been to san fran in over 10 years, i need a refresher trip!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Lewis, thanks for sharing those awesome pics. Sure miss all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had some fun!!

TJ said...

I love the rose peony also. We have two a white one and a red one, but my favorite flower is the giant bearded iris we have seen here:

http://bnormal.blogspot.com/2005/10/blooms-galore.html

TJ said...

That last post and the link is missing an ml at the end Sorry...

Brettcajun said...

Awww... you are soooo sexy and handsome Lewis. :) We need to meet up one day! ;)

Anonymous said...

had to come back and look at that happy trail.

Homer said...

Why is your stomach so un-naturally flat? Where's the spare tire???? Did someone steal it????

Jimmi said...

Matthew McConaghey is such a hippy! LOL

Ryan said...

you are so cute!

Red Seven said...

Your belly's still a lot flatter than mine, dear.

Brechi said...

Las Vegas is a blast...

Doug said...

Damn nice BB there Lewis!

I have yet to visit Vegas. I'm not sure I could. I'm not really one for the glitz.

A Bear in the Woods said...

Umm, I luuuv your belly button.
I wanna rub your tummy.

bardelf said...

Thank God neither you nor Matthew have BB lint showing!!!

Unknown said...

great pic of the Las Vegas condos! i hope to own one someday!