* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Friday, June 22, 2007

Pride Coffee With The Best of Bloggers


My honey and I had coffee with a few of the coolest bloggers in the world....BrettCajun, Dan, and Jimmi. They took time out of their very busy schedules to meet my honey and I for a Starbuck's. We sat on the water at the Ferry Terminal and then took a sweaty, fast walk up toward Union Square. We also made an obligatory phone call to check in on our friend at Sorted Lives. Poor thing was at work. The weather was perfect. You'll find all of the pics here. Enjoy! Boys....thanks for the great morning!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

too damn cute! You guys look great! Wish I was there taking pictures of all you sexy blokes! This is too cool.

Brettcajun said...

It was a pleasure meeting you Lewis. :) You are sooo easy on the eyes. ;)

Joshua said...

Glad you guys are having fun! And what a great picture!

Rick Rockhill said...

Wish I could have joined you...me so sad.

Sorted Lives said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. Thanks for the call. Wished the timing was better. Be good

bardelf said...

What a fun time everyone is having! Wish I were there!