* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

San Francisco Plus Things About Me That No One Should Know

So, Friday morning will bring my honey and me into the great city of San Francisco to have coffee with Dan and Jimmi....plus anyone else that wants to join us. Se'll be in the middle of a working trip and cannot stay for the big sex fest that night....so, we're meeting at 10:30am Friday at a highly secretive location (email any of us if you want to know where.....anyone is welcome). At first, I thought they were luring us into their web of perversion and den of iniquity. I was leary.....having already met Jimmi but not Dan. And, you know all of those rumors about what goes on in SF. Seriously, we're really looking forward to it. Happy Pride Everyone!

Now, onto a more delicate matter.....Wayne at Wayne's World has tagged me for this little exploit. You must understand, I've turned these down in the past...and am not going to play quite by the rules. I just cannot, in good conscience, tag anyone and ask them to do this sort of thing. But, doing my best to play along, I'll modify it and try. Here's his original post that tagged me. And here is my response. He's asked me for eight things about me....and I'm including my original 102 from one of my very first postings last year. Wayne, you're a doll. But the next time, I'm coming to find you and make you do things in that RV that are not fit for the light of day (I'm kidding, for the most part.....)

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Oh Lewis,
I'm not a meme kinda guy either, but at least this meme made for some fun reading. And I've already read your 102 things. I was hoping for something a little more interesting? :-P

Red Seven said...

Excuse me, did someone say "sex fest" ... ?