* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

ET Phone Home


Sorry, kids.....been totally out to lunch and consumed deep and bad with techno-geek junk. Check it out. I'm looking for medication. Honey got the Samsung Blackjack. I've neglected you all -- my apologies.

Not to mention that we also just saw The Simpson's Movie. Good, not great. A nice break in a nutty freaked out world.
Oh yea, we had one of these cuties in our yard tonight....thought he/she (I didn't get down and look) was hurt....but was just nesting....in our yard! Way out of his/her element. Gone by the time we got home from the movie.
UPDATE: Tonight we're going to watch Dr. Wayne Dyer on our local PBS station. Saw the trailer for this guy and it sounds just like what I need to pump me up right now.

8 comments:

Steve said...

New gadgets are always fun. I can stay up all night playing; if I don't have anything to do the next day! Sometimes that doesn't even stop me! I haven't seen a Grouse in years!

Trailhead said...

We have a couple grouse that hang around at our place in Montana, but seeing one in the middle of the city would be really cool.

Billy said...

Aaah yet, Famous Grouse is one of my favourite tipples... Wait, sorry, you were refering to the feathered variety!

I have a troop of Color Bush Monkeys that come trought the garden every now and again - a real treat. One of the pleasures of living in Africa!

Anonymous said...

OOooo! New geeky gadgets? You are excused (while we salivate).

Christopher said...

Suh-weet phone!...I loves me some shiny new gadgets!

Steven said...

As long as the cell phone doesn't talk back to me, take photos of me, or relay my frequently-dialed telephone numbers to the CIA's watch list, I'm generally happy. Looking forward to seeing you get "pumped up." You deserve it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love cell phones. I think more for the gadget aspect rather than to use it as an actual phone.

D-Man said...

Grouse taste great, too.

Although I sound like an old man, I always try to get the phone that's JUST a phone. The guy at the AT&T store just shakes his head and feels sorry for me.