- Summer Mornings when the dew is drying up from the night.
- Candles...Our house doesn't exist without numerous blips of light.
- Excellent Food...on the grill wafting across the backyard or in the oven....garlic, bread, cinnamon, onions, peppers. Yum.
- Au Natural of a Sexy Man....the unadorned, natural scent of a man is hot. Sweat, plenty of locker room tossed into the mix, a damp t-shirt, plus that natural smell of his body. Less deodorant, less cologne. Woah now, big boy.
- Fresh Cut Grass/Hay/Alfalfa in the fields. GGGaaaahhhhhh!
- Warm, soft, tender neck of my man....anytime....he smells delicious.
- Fresh Laundry straight out of the dryer. Growing up, it used to be off of the clothesline.
- Fresh Mint and Fresh Onions still laying in the field in the summer time with a motorcycle between your legs.
Your Eternal Favorites???