* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bloggers Kick It Up a Notch in India

The delicious, spicy tones of India House combined with a nice array of good friends made our evening perfect. Spot on, as the Brits would say. I can't spell it out any more clearly than my buddy at Blogography, so I'll leave the dirty work up to him. Suffice it to say, that we had a blast with Mr. Hotness Blogography, Master Iron Fist 2008, and -- the beauty of the whole group -- Ms. TSM herself. Cheer to you all, my friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a load of fun, although seems you and OH gave up early!

Anonymous said...

It was indeed very GOOD times! I found myself wishing we could spend the entire evening chatting and enjoying one another's company. Hopefully we can do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

Also, can I just say how incredibly HANDSOME you both are? Just had to gush a bit.

Dave2 said...

Mr. Hotness was so very happy you both could make it! Mr. Hotness is most pleased that you had a good time! Mr. Hotness likes speaking in third-person!

Doug said...

Sounds awesome! Chalk up another victory for blogging in the "bringing friends together" category.

Iron Fist said...

I like having this "Master" prefix in front of my name. I think I'll start telling my coworkers to address me that way.