* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Awake All Night With Bill O'Reilly

Ugh. I was up off and on all night long. And when you have to get up at 03:45am, it's not pretty. Especially at my age and with these wrinkles. Blech. Ick. And Yuck. I think it was due, in part, to the nice nap I had yesterday afternoon. Well, that, along with the fact that I watched The O'Reilly Factor with my friend and yours, Bill O'Reilly. He's showing his interview with Barack Obama....part two is on tonight (Tuesday), part three tomorrow (Wednesday). Now, that will definitely keep anyone awake at night.

4 comments:

WAT said...

Hey, Bill O'Reilly is a tool, but I'm glad Obama has the balls to face him anyway.

Your childhood grade school photo is too cute.

Mark in DE said...

Naps have that affect on me, too, so I try not to take them.

Bill O'Reilly? Really??? Wasn't there anything else to watch?

Mark :-)

Greg said...

Bill O'Reilly...I can't watch a man who bullies people on the air for no other reason than they don't think/believe as he does.

Tony said...

You? Wrinkles? Never!