* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Highs and Lows of Politics

UPDATE: It appears that the SNL video below (the first one) is no longer on YouTube.....my apologies. You may be able to see it HERE.

Seems that all of the sexy people (BrettCajun, Dan Nation, Temporary Trouble Spots) are posting this Saturday Night Live video today......so I may as well too. I don't often post videos, but this is a hoot....a bit of levity in the midst of a not-so-pretty week. Enjoy..it's hilarious. And when you're finished giggling, check out the horribly disconcerting one of Grandaddy McCain down below. Talk about a dose of reality. It'll make you want to retch.

7 comments:

Lemuel said...

The first vid was stripped by the time I tried to watch it, but I saw the second. Right on!

RAD said...

Great Video! I was dissapointed in the show overall but the first skit was good.

Doug said...

That first vid is hysterical. And yes, retching commenced upon viewing the second.

Greg said...

Tina Fey was fantastic as Palin. i hope she comes back to SNL from time to time to reprise that character.

Anonymous said...

Finally went to see that 1st video... Fey did a dead on Palin there! Loved it!

paul said...

The second video, so very frightening. But, this is what will be. Nobodyis concentrating on the issues, but on Palin. No experience, forget it. No one has any knowlege of her, but they are still going for her because she is a woman. Tragically, I predict a McCain victory. Let's face it, we're doomed.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Greg on Fey's great characterization. And it was so good that the McCain camp has called the skit unfair and biased. Hello???? Welcome to the world of politics. There will be even worse characterizations in the future. Actually, there won't because they won't win (crossing fingers).