* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me and Sarah Palin

Today's silly conversation stems from who knows where. Try to follow along, would you, my little chickadees:

ME: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (Repeated over and over, many times per day.)

HIM: So have you met the governor?

ME: I've met a couple of (now former) governors.

HIM: Really!!??

ME: I've met Tony Knowles and John Kitzhaber. (Knowles is Palin's predecessor.)

HIM: No, I mean THE Governor ..... Sarah Palin??

ME: Oh, her. No. (I was being horribly kind, wasn't I??).

I'd rather have met her handsome son who ships off to war tomorrow.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Oh my...what a looker (with an unfortunate name)!

dit said...

He is cute. But I agree with christopher. Most unfortunate name. Why did they name their child Hyper? Is she?

Doug said...

She's not my governor. Amazing all the crap coming out about her and she's still boosting the GOP's ratings.

Brad said...

Yeah, that boy is a cutie. I hear that you can just wait until he gets all drugged up and passes out and then... well, you know...

Tony said...

I'm with the other lads .. he's nice. But again, pity about the same. But who remembers names, anyway ........?!