* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Albany + Erotic + American Hotel + Friends + Food



I swear, how much better can this trip possibly get? Sean and Jeffrey are treating me like royalty. And being a pasty white peasant child from the fields of Idaho, I don't know much about royalty. They have introduced me to some very nice new friends. We've eaten pasta every single day. Visited their friends Garth and Doug who own The American Hotel in Sharon Springs, New York. Hey, if Rachel Ray can be friends of these guys and love the hotel, so can I! Here's a map of our trip out to Sharon Springs, although we took a slightly different route through some beautiful colored tree country. They treated me to an amazing lunch at the hotel which started with roasted butternut squash soup and finished with seven-layer maple cake -- complete with maple syrup straight out of the trees up in this neck of the woods. Tonight we'll be venturing back out to Rocks for free pasta and to see if we can round up any bears in leather! Now, to be honest, we had sort of tossed around the idea of being drug down to New York City to be models for the Gay Erotic Expo. But they weren't going to pay us enough. We simply had to say NO. And here is Sean's naughty take on the whole day so far.

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

avoid bears in leather, it could lead to cards and social dancing.

dpaste said...

Colored tree country?

That sounds just a bit wrong, in a totally unintentional way.

Ryan said...

bet its pretty there right now. u have more fun than any person i know damn brat! haha u know i love ya!

Greg said...

I want to go to upstate New York! It looks wonderful!!