* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Albany Tour and Photos

Here is the first section of photos from Albany. We're home from a great morning at the Miss Albany Diner, a walking trip around downtown Albany including the Empire State Plaza and Capital Building and up to the top of the observation deck of the Corning Tower. Then we took a drive to the west of the city out to the boy's new home. We're home now, a nap ensues, and then Sean is cooking dinner for us before we head out to see the new Bill Maher movie Religulous. You'll see Sean's pictures from our day here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool pics. Lewis! I love the sunglasses snaps!
Do I see Cosmos in one of those pics.??? (MMMmmmm...) ;)

Wendy

Java said...

I'm looking at these pictures. Gawd, Lewis, you are so cute!
I love the notice in the dining room about children's public behavior.
What is that huge crooked bowl thing in the Empire Plaza? It looks like Tupperware gone big and wrong.
The dog is adorable. The bears are sexy!

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are having such fun! Cool pics.

Victor said...

Lovely photos, not only of Albany but also of the boys.

Ur-spo said...

it looks like you had a lovely time. I am mad-jealous of the lot of you - for getting to meet each other!

Unknown said...

i din't get u.

Homes for sale and homes for rent in Albany, GA