* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Times in Margaritaville

There's just nothing like good times with friends, food, and drinks. Cutting loose, living right, having fun. And we did, last night, with our friends T and S. As you'll see, they are crazy folk. Take a look and enjoy. Hope you're having as much fun. The photos from the evening are here.


My sister arrives with a friend for a six-day visit from Idaho. She's always a hoot and up for anything--so who knows what we'll end up doing.

By the way, I dropped my dirty little secret (see the end paragraph of the Feb. 26th post) on the floor at Target today (yes, we were back at Target). That sucker just slithered down my leg like a rattler going down a pine tree and hit the floor....right in between the women's clothing and the mailing envelopes. Ker-plunk. Like any good self-face-preserving girl would do, I grabbed that little piece of leather and stashed it away quietly and quickly. There, all better now.

PS: I've given up my leg warmers (see the last post) for Lent.

15 comments:

My adventures said...

ok, i'm confused, leather legwarmers? or did i miss something??? not surprising but i'm confused....

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm confused too...I want to know what the little piece of leather was!

Also: you and your friends are all very pretty. I mean handsome. Pretty ladies!

Wayne said...

Well aparently some of your readers don't read all your posts!
I've noticed that on my blog also. But they won't hear what it was from me!
And what were you thinkin wearing that in public?
You are tooo funny!

Wayne said...

That looks so yummy, we're going out for mexican tomorrow!

jetboy747 said...

Winter in Portland? I've been battered and beaten by winter for months up here in Canada, so, in the word of Whitney Houston, KISS MY ASS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7CCQ2QAKE

There really should be a law against filming people when they eat.

And never give up on leg warmers. Never.

LSL said...

This gave me the giggles. Great commentary :)

Billy said...

Why give up on the legwarmers - I'm sure they were most flattering! (Not!)

Thanks for visiting my site, and always great reading yours!

Have a pretty day now, y'all!

Anonymous said...

Too cool! 4 handsome men, 1 video Camera...Film too SHORT! Hehe In true "Oliver" form...Please Sir I want some more!

Sorted Lives said...

Loved the video. The guy in the blue shirt is cute!!!!

As for your leather snake, be thankful it wasn't metal. THAT happened to one of my friends and it was hysterical to hear it hit the concrete!

Ryan said...

omg i want 2 go 2 dinner with u! i thought i was watchin queer eye 4 the queer guy! haha!

yes we are still in florida another week maybe 2 depends when my uncle comes back from london.

Moby said...

Aqui? No Aqui...cute

SlyD said...

Great vid!!

And wait, a little piece of leather? You are talking about legwarmers here and not something else, right???

Kevin said...

So your cock ring fell off in Target?

You a classy bitch.


(And I believe you mentioned your naughty little secret at the end of the 23rd, not 26th post, which is why some folks are confused, although you did not state on blog what it was.)

"W" said...

I giggled like a schoolgirl watching your video. Ok, I giggle if someone says pianist too. Next time you four need to shirtless...or pantless...you decide. Love the subtitles. Smooches

Anonymous said...

this was great Lewis, loved it, was it your leather cock ring come unsnapped, I'm confused too? I want a some Margarittaville? I can't wait till after the run next week, I've been really good in my training since Jan. 1st, and I'm ready for a beverage.