* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Boys and Me.....(Shh! Don't Tell.....)




Shh! This is just between us kids, okay? Nobody can know. I'm just going to sneak down the hallway to my sister's room....last room on the right.....but the hallway floor is wood and a little creaky....so it's going to be a little tricky. I don't want mom or dad to know. Here we go.

Step by step, quietly as possible, carefully and calculated. I had to make sure that no one was nearby or expected to come over to this end of the house. Now, where did she put the latest copy of her Teen Beat Magazine? (What an appropriate name.) Ah, there it is. Do you think she'll mind if I slip out with the older copies for a little time in my own room? I promise I'm going to return them. Maybe a little less pretty than they started out. Oh my god, Scott Baio is on the cover this month! What a great smile. Last month was Leif Garrett with those long, curly blond locks of beautiful hair. And I think there's a hot Andy Gibb centerfold in here somewhere. Hum....now I have to get back down the hallway and into my room. Open the door ever so carefully, can't have anyone finding out my little secret. (Now, what was it that my Sunday School teacher was saying this morning about "boys liking boys"????)

I especially like the huge posters she has posted on her walls....with all of the aforementioned on them. Bell bottom trousers, long hair, wide belts, big shoes, sexy and so 1970s-teenage-like. Nearly life size, especially when I was shorter. But I did this so many times that I grew taller and the boys on the poster stayed the same size.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must confess. At ten I had a subscription to Tiger Beat. As far as the hot men of the 70's go, Scott and Leif never did it for me, but Andy Gibb and Parker Stevenson provide many fond memories!

Wayne said...

When I was young, and at home, it was the me and the Sears catalog.

TigerYogi said...

"Back to your topic – anyone remember the urban legion about David Cassidy that has something to do with his swallowing dozens of loads in some gas station bathroom and having to get his stomach pumped out?"

I had always heard that it was Rod Stewart!

Ah, the Seventies...

Doug said...

You're so naughty! You should be spanked. ;)

Michael Guy said...

As a teen I had Ryan O'Neal's pic from "LOVE STORY" taped to the back of my sliding closet door. I'd actually have to shove clothes to either side...stand in the cleared space, with the light on--to get a good wank...I mean, 'look.'

Any gayer and I might have asked my mom to crochet for me that skull-cap Ali McGraw sported...

Anonymous said...

oh man this brings back memories, my sister had these guys all over her walls, and scrapbooks full of their pictures. She loved Leif the most. I loved Scott and Andy.

Anonymous said...

I sure am wishing I could meet you guys Tuesday!

Unknown said...

I had a crush on Burt Ward...aka Robin from the batman series. Yummy! I will not even tell you the things I did to get shots of him for my private use.

Wayne... the sears catalog was great then but now we have international male! ;-)

My adventures said...

that brings back memories, but my best friend's mom read playgirl... lol... she was so sassy!!1

Sh@ney said...

Your naughty!!
*SLAP*

Kevin said...

Yeah, those were the days ...

pervert. ;)

altmike said...

Lewis...I look forward to meeting you tomorrow night. Great post. For me it was this one that did it:
http://altmike.blogspot.com/2007/03/it-started-with-him.html
Have a good flight and let me be the first to welcome you to o-town. :)