* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Trying!......Stay Tuned

Hi Kids....I'm trying desperately to get all of my pictures uploaded from my whirlwind trip to Orlando (got a new uploader....and it's given me fits). I've also got house guests and we're getting ready for a huge weekend too. Plus, I'm getting the series ready to run on my Dad. On top of all of that, I'm TIRED. Up for 20 hours yesterday after going with only a few hours of sleep in Orlando....those bad boys kept me up all day and night. We had a total blast. Everyone I met was amazing and wonderful and welcomed me with such great warmth, beauty and wisdom (OK, enough of the BS......suffice it to say we had a bitchin' time). I promise a full pic post later today. THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY ORLANDO BUDDIES FOR YOUR TIME AND FRIENDSHIP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Kevin said...

Please photoshop someone else's face and body in place of mine, preferably someone like Rusty Joiner.

Cuz in my head, that's totally what I look like.

Sorted Lives said...

Im kind of nervous to see some of your pics LOL

T-Bird said...

I hope you do not use an XP card (the name of the card, not related to the XP operating system). Is used by Olympus on some of their digital camera models. Fuji also uses it on some of theirs. I have it and XP Pro operating system (now I am talking about MS XP) blue screen during uploads. Is the driver MAUSB-10 driver.

Anonymous said...

I have found that the Olympus MAUSB-10 blue screens in XP Pro when Media Player 11 is installed. Rolled back Media player and XP did not crash with Olympus connected.