* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Meeting of the Blogs





It's official! The very first meeting of The Spirit of Saint Lewis with another blogger has occurred! Tonight, my honey and I had dinner with David from Just David! We enjoyed drinks and dinner at LaBuca in Portland. We laughed and talked movies, family, life, and travel all evening. He is an amazing guy with such a great smile and zest for life. Full of positive energy and a good spirit. We drove him on a quick evening tour to show him Portland's beautiful skyline at night. David, it was our pleasure. Seriously....Thank You!

10 comments:

Sorted Lives said...

Glad you guys had a fun evening. Just think, in 6 days, you will meet more. Just don't believe whatever comes out of MiKell's mouth, dat gurl can stretch a lie as big as her appetite.

Mike said...

Listen to tubby up ^^^^^ there talk. Hello, Pot? Meet Pair-O'-Fat Jeans.
---
Now, kidnap David and bring him with you.

DEREK said...

oh your really making me want to get to Orlando on Tuesday bad. :) Looks like ya'll had fun.

JoeBlogs said...

Virtual reality turned into reality.

My adventures said...

you guys are so sweet... thanks for a wonderful evening and i'll be back in the northwest a lot now that my friends have relocated to seattle... it was a blast meeting you and i'm sure we'll see more of each other in the future... looking forward to more fun evenings...

Kevin said...

The Orlando crew can be frightening. You might just want to stay huddled beneath your covers at the hotel, cowering until we all go away. :)

Greg said...

Sounds like you three had a very enjoyalble evening. One of these days, I need to meet some fellow bloggers. It's one of my New year resolutions so you know I can't break it!!

Doug said...

Isn't it great to meet people after reading their blogs? Glad you had fun!

Sh@ney said...

How cool...One day I hope to meet some of my blogger pals...One day....

Single Guy said...

yeah...great to see you had a bloggers meet up!