* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, April 19, 2007

East Meets West


Our Memories of India will never be the same. With the fate of Sanjaya at hand, my second meeting with The Orlando Brigade has happened! What a great evening of conversation (we could actually hear ourselves this time....as opposed to last). Met Ctocity for the first time, and alt.>Mike, Sorted, and I Deal With It all returned for second helpings of bad boy, back alley, down and dirty talk. Being in an Indian restaurant and all, we thought it appropriate to have a little toast to Sanjaya....that did a lot of good. Irony. Check out the pics. Sorted and I had spent the afternoon tooling about town, having a delicious lunch at Crispers, and shooting the breeze with each other. You guys all rock. Seriously. Again, I don't care what the papers say. You boys are good people. See you (again) next week.....same time, same channel. And best wishes to you all for a successful time this weekend in the Orlando AIDS Walk. Now, as for the coming weekend.....I'll be making stops in Phoenix and Oakland.....any takers for dinner???

9 comments:

My adventures said...

looks like fun!!!

altmike said...

Bye bye till next time..i mean....next week.... we love having you in town. Thanks for slotting us in to your busy schedule....you know all those appointments.... :)

Ryan said...

ill b living in florida soon and i want 2 come b apart of the gang! i love crispers!

Sorted Lives said...

Hey Lewis -- great to see you again as well. As Alt>Mike says -- glad you can fit us in your busy schedule, with all those appointments. See you next Wednesday!

Jimmi said...

You are just a travlin' fool! Now don't start making plans for April 28th that's when you and I meet!

Robert said...

Oh what a happy and handsome bunch. :-)

K-A said...

I happy to read you are having such a good time. :)

Steven said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'll have to get you "someone's" tutu and leash (which is retractable) for next weekend. I did forget to give him his tiara, though.

In regards to your toast to Sanjaya, now that he has been voted off, is anyone familiar with the remaining finalists? ;-)

Doug said...

Such fun! Wish I coulda made it.