* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tramping Around Like Any Good Blogger Should





I've been tramping around this week. Spent Wednesday evening in Orlando with Sorted and his wonderful man, CTO City, and Actorschmactor at the Orlando Ale House. It was my third visit, and the last for a while. As expected, we had a blast. Thank you guys for taking the time to be such great hosts and have dinner with me. You're the best.


Last night, I met Jimmi for the first time in Phoenix. We had such a great, relaxing evening. Began with dinner at Ticoz complete with a coconut/lime mojito and a blood orange margarita. We enjoyed getting to know each other and then moved down the road to Kobalt where we continued the good times. I can't believe he spent a Saturday evening with me! I thought that only the special girls got that time frame reserved for them. Jimmi, you're awesome....I had a blast.




11 comments:

Doug said...

You DO get around! I'm jealous! I'm glad you had fun, though. :)

Unknown said...

"Tramp, tramp, tramp along the highway"...

its easy when you have an airline at your call 24/7! I am just glad his hubby lets him run around so much! Thanks hubby!

Ctocity

altmike said...

Gosh you make Orlando folk look good when you stand next to them for pictures. Sorry I missed out on the fun this last time oh well...come back again (next week)!

Christopher said...

I'm so jealous...L.A. is Beautiful this time of the year...hint hint!!

Sorted Lives said...

I am so glad you finally got to meet Jimmi and had a great time. Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to seeing you again.

Robert said...

Fun, fun for everyone!! Everyone's lookin' good!

Coconut/lime mojito??? Yummy... but I'll take a virgin please cuz I can't drink.

This Boy Elroy said...

Are you coming to San Francisco for the big gay partayyyy?

Michael Guy said...

Dare I note a gay time was had by all? Yep. Looks plenty fun!

Kevin said...

Holy crap -- I don't hate myself in either of those pictures. What devil magic is this?

And how do I get it more often?

JoeBlogs said...

The Spirit of saint lewis world tour, next stop Wembley!

Jimmi said...

God I look like crap! LOL What is going on with my hair and could I BE and more fat? LOL

It was great to meet you Lewis, and I hope you don't mind but I am going to snag a photo off your page, so I can put it with my blogpost.

I can't wait to see you again!
Smooches