* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Restoring What's Been Lost

So, here's the SKINny on this deal. Despite the fact that not one of The Spirit's awesome readers were able to guess what the picture below (Sunday, July 1 post) actually is, you all showed a tremendous amount of creativity (and perversion) and really TUGGED at my heart strings. I'm going to give you a few TIPs here and I hope to be able to RESTORE what's been lost....so that you'll be able to HEAD in the right erection (er, ah.....direction) in the future. Take a look through this article...this one....or even this one.....and then you can order your own. And, please...butt plugs from Ikea? An urn? A COCKtail glass? You guys are crazy!

Now, do you want me to tell you a story or two about this thing coming loose, hitting the concrete, and trying its best to roll away? Or how about the tape coming unraveled and letting this sucker dangle down at about the knee level. Movie material. Bring the popcorn.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

To restore your foreskin!?! Yikes! Thats just got to hurt...

I like what I have thank you...

Anonymous said...

Wha-what? That's from the TLC Tugger website?

I've looked at that site many times contemplating buying one. The picture you posted didn't look anything like theirs.

Well shux, you fooled me. I would have normally guessed it right away, but it looks different.

Anyhoo, I would love to hear the story about it coming loose and rolling away. Heh.

Congrats on re-growing your skin. I'm very much against circumcision at birth. It should be a decision that a guys makes when he is old enough to decide for himself.

I know all I'd have to do is ask and you'd probably send me pictures, but I prefer to just keep that part of you a mystery :)

Happy Tugging!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I wish you TLC [Tender, Love and Care] on this new project. May the force be with you!

Steven said...

So you're owning up to this tugger?! I can only imagine using it for what I had guessed then finding out what it really was. ACK! Happy Fourth!

Doug said...

Ouch!

Accept yourself the way you are.

Sh@ney said...

Well I was only out by a few inches to the north...Only someone who was contemplating the procedure would have had any idea what that thing was...So I dont feel so crazy with my guess now...:P

T-Bird said...

Whaat?

Homer said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

Any results yet?

Robert said...

Good to know. I don't need one! hehe!

rossipr said...

I wish you great success.....I hope you have "drapes for days". Just something else to truly bite on!

K-A said...

I need another glass of wine.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I had no Idea what it was but when the husband looked over my shoulder... he knew exactly what it was!!

bardelf said...

Good Lord! That was not on my radar!