* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Monday, August 18, 2008

Storm's a Comin' and Fried Twinkies in Orlando

I swear, you guys are my bestest friends ever. From fried Twinkies at Hamburger Mary's to cute waiters to lifting up my shirt out on the busy street corner for Sorted to pick me up, the day was a happy occasion. We had a very nice afternoon of exploring Orlando's downtown areas and tromping in front of the Caylee Anthony house with all of the media across the street waiting for a break in this heart-wrenching story of a missing three-year-0ld girl. We enjoyed a Starbuck's vanilla bean frappuccino and stuffed our faces with Combos while we talked trash flitting around in the Volvo. Mr. Stud and Boyfriend from Mid-Afternoon Snack joined us (we'll be seeing them in Portland in a few weeks) and, thankfully, Mike Says and hubby were there too. Oh, and the really cool part? My camera stayed in my pocket the whole day. Not a single pic shot. Nice, huh? Fortunately, Mr. Handsome Mike Says has a few on his site.....no comments about the red shoes, please. We've exhausted every trashy comment you can imagine already. And now, 5 hours and 11 minutes brought me back to Portland. What a great day, you guys. Many many thanks. I'll be thinking about you this week. Oh, and if you weren't there, we did talk about you. FYI.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just knew you catty bitches were talking about me. Sounds like a great time, I'm jealous.

Laurie said...

I hope you ate some of that for
me too :( I can't afford to gain
anymore weight :(

HUGS!!!

Sorted Lives said...

The pleasure was all mine. Glad to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing you again!

Tony said...

Looks like you had a great time. It's great to catch up with friends. But y'all should have met in MIA :-)

Mark in DE said...

Sounds like a great time had by all. I'm just a teensy weensy bit jealous.

Mark :-)