* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hot Head McCain -- No Thanks

I tell you people, I think that having a hot-headed president is one of the very last things this nation -- this globe! -- needs right now. Look where it has us now. And while I'm not a big fan of weak smear tactics, McCain has a well established history of blowing up. In spite of his other worn-out, old school, and tired lackluster achievements, John McCain's inability to perform well under pressure or while being criticized or asked probing personal questions stands out near the top of the list. Our globe is in enough volatile flux right now that adding one more splash of gasoline to the hot fire seems quite silly. And as much as I admire anyone who serves in the military, I love this guy's quite spot-on admission that "The prisoner of war experience is not a good prerequisite for a president of the United States." Amen and Hallelujah. I'm wondering how much more clear it needs to be. Maybe a Hotheads Anonymous meeting is in order.

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

You are quite right. Now what can we do to slap Americans upside the hear so that they get it!?

Anonymous said...

Heaven help us! That is pretty brave of that former POW to speak out! He must really feel convicted about McCain's "dynamite" personality!