* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Morning After


It's my first morning in Albany, New York, with Sean and Jeffrey. I can't tell you how nice they are. So, what's a guy to do when his hosts get up extra early to go to work. All so that they can get off work early to come home and be with their guest. And all of that after a late night of cavorting back and forth with ease and giggles. I swear, these guys are the best. Very polite, their home was spotless, they had the guest room all made up to a T, and offered me every convenience in the world. I hope I can return the favor someday. Plus, their handsomeness makes them all the prettier. So, I'm up now, drinking the hot coffee that they left for me and catching up on the internets of the world. I suppose that I should put some clothes on though. I don't recall permission to lay about with my few extra pounds showing. Oh well, that's what vacations are for.

13 comments:

Java said...

But Lewis, you are wearing a hat. What else could you need?

The header photo: Oh my! I remember shorts like that. It's one of those fashion faux pas from the 70s. Practically everything of "fashion" from the 70s was a faux pas. Love the 'fro, too. :)

Glad you're enjoying the visit.

Anonymous said...

Puh - lease! If you get any thinner you'll have gayerexia...

Lemuel said...

Well, it is HNT!

r. said...

God I hate you for being so skinny. Okay, no I don't! :-) Happy Thursday Lewis!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so pleased it went well. I knew it would though - you all sound such great people. Enjoy your vacation and get out and do some leafing! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you wearing those Short-Shorts again, L?!
It continues to amaze me how people befriend each other by way of blogging: isn't that fantastic! When are you coming over to Amsterdam, Lewis!

Breenlantern said...

you have permission to hang about the house in anyway that makes you feel comfortable *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Franciscus van Munster said...

What extra pounds? Are you referring to the hat and glasses?

Unknown said...

hmmm... i dont think you were naked... we need a better pic for proof...

Greg said...

You skinny people....

Anonymous said...

I agree with emeraldcityguy... I was thinkin' ya might need to eat a bit more whilst you are on vacation! ;) You look great!

dpaste said...

I was thinking you were looking pretty fit, and I am NOT one for idle flattery.

Anonymous said...

What few extra pounds are you speaking of, dear? Unless you're referring to the clothing. We all know how you love your birthday suit! Keep that svelte figure going!