* * * My Words, My World, My Way * * *

Please Write: ALewisPDX@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Girl Gets Invited Back to the Party

Do you remember when it was only the girls who put out, the jocks, and the cheerleaders who got invited back to the parties over and over? Well, I sort of nosed my way back into a party this Sunday in Orlando -- in spite of being awfully close to a cheerleader and no resemblence whatsoever to a jock (well, the exception being my giant biceps). I have picked up an Orlando trip this coming weekend and will be meeting up with all of my buddies in Orlando on Sunday for a little lunch at Hamburger Mary's. If any of you are in the area and interested, be sure to email me soon for the details. In my nearly two years of blogging, I've found Orlando to be the home of my good friends Sorted Lives, Mike Says, Mid-Afternoon Snack, and Actor Schmactor among others. And this little gathering has happened a TIME or TWO or THREE or FOUR or FIVE or SIX. We've always had a great time and I expect that Sunday will be no exception. See you soon, boys!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Are you coming again? Let me check my schedule...
..
..
..
..

Gosh. I might be busy...

;)

Anonymous said...

snooooor

Tony said...

Well I'm in Miami Saturday. So if y'all what to change the date AND location .... count me in! :p

Laurie said...

So wish I was going with ya. Any
way you could put me in a carry on?


HUGS!!!!!!

Rick said...

Good for you Lewis. Don't forget your sunscreen.

travelling, but not in love said...

So no mickey mouse ears for you then?

Anonymous said...

You definitely bring something to the party worth inviting back for! What a blast that your travels actually connect you with so many online friends! Drink (or eat) something fruity for me! ;)

Java said...

Oh, how I wish I had an excuse to be in Orlando this weekend!! Unfortunately I must stay here and be more of a good mommy than a good daughter. (or fruit fly, as the case may be!) Have fun! I want to hear all about it from all of you!

WAT said...

Oh wow. I'd hope to establish blogging buddies like this eventually, but that hasn't really happened past cyberspace. I'm sure you will have a great time this SEVENTH time.

Anonymous said...

I hope you were able to have a great time with everyone and that the weather only made the time better.